Team logo/mascot assignment...

It might be that I am longing for spring... It might be that it's just the beginning of semester and I haven't quite gotten the rhythm. Whatever the reason, the first assignment for illustration III class is giving me a headache!
Here a little snippet to release some frustration...


getting there...


[UPDATE Feb.2.10]  After a few days of work, here the final piece...


What would I do differently?...  
His right wing would probably look better if it was down as his left one is. I would definitely add some character to those skies, perhaps a cool design on the bottom or a nice reflection on one of them. I'm sure I'll go back and improve it in the future, but for now it was a good start for illustration.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...