I am happy to be in the place I am.

Going back to college was the hardest decision I had to make after having Diego. I didn't want to fail as a mother... You know what they say, mothers are supposed to stay home with their babies. It was a wise decision though.
I am glad I've met the people I have. It gives me peace of mind knowing that I am surrounded by nice,  caring, intelligent and even funny people =)  It brings me comfort when I think of how far away I am from my parents and other people that I love.
I am happy to be able to attend school and work within campus. I've heard some people say IPFW is not a real college experience, but for me, it's been a heck of one. I'm what the University calls non-traditional student; struggling through obstacles that can make the experience tough as well, but I am proud to say that when that's the case I suck it up, keep pushing, keep pulling and move forward.
My fuel has been low lately. I feel old, tired and unmotivated. I want a nice project/homework-free summer. A sumer full of playgrounds, bike rides, walks in the park, long breezy nights, and unlimited iced coffee. When the fall semester of 2010 starts, I want to be ready and completely re-fueled.



Wait... How could I forget about my Physical Sciences class during the summer? Well, that's not that bad, is it?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...