A portrait assignment...

Although my Photography instructor didn't care much for it, I was pleased with how the very first portrait studio assignment turned out... Yes, subject matters and since my kids are what matters the most in my life, this assignment is an A+ for me  =)

This beautiful girl started violin lessons a few months ago, and so far she loves it. I went in the studio with the sole idea of capturing the joy she feels and conveys while she plays such beautiful violin.




Best of all, I got to capture the playful, innocent, and lovely side of this gorgeous girl.




We even got to do a version of "Snow White". In the meantime, she took a minute to relax... 
Modeling can be exhausting!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Beautiful :) A+ Mama! Ana she is so pretty, I love these photos, great work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...