txt n drive!

I never thought I would be promoting texting and driving... The idea sounds scary, but the challenge for such concept is something to be exciting about. I am having fun with this project already.  And no, I haven't started to text while driving as part of my research!

Here is the first draft for the logo.




My idea is to create a logo that conveys the texting concept right away. The talk bubbles are icons that people associate with conversation right away and by incorporating the texting lingo in them I believe I make my point clearly: Text and Drive people!


After the first logo was selected, the whole PSA campaign looks like this:



Direct Mail. Flat size: 14 x 5 inches. Finish size: 7 x 5 inches.





Billboard.


Newspaper Ad.




Magazine Ad.


Website (Home).


Website (About).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...