a little touch

the idea of stenciling my bedroom wall came to me quite some time ago.
and i'm happy to see that idea finally shaping up.
it's not exactly finalized, but i am loving the look already!
a couple more shapes in a different color shade will give me the look i ambition.

i was inspired by a wallpaper pattern i found while researching about wallpaper how-to's. after reading so much about how 'hard' it would be to apply wallpaper on my uneven walls, many pros and cons about different techniques, and after realizing the amount of money i had to spend just to cover one wall... the stenciling idea appeared to be more suitable.

here is my progress so far, incorporating vintage shapes, which i find quite beautiful:

© ana myers 2011
















my inspiration: (from designyourwall.com)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...