a different layout

I am done with classes and technically with college (it seams like yesterday when I decided to go back to college). I am really excited about what's in store for me out there in the real world and although I've had better nights for the last couple of weeks, I still can't go to bed without a project or homework jumping in my mind. This time, my homework has been to update my website (online portfolio) and resumeé, which I completely underestimated. So from time to time, I remind myself that it's not all about homework anymore. I need to step aside and take care of things that are part of life, like cooking, cleaning, playing, planning a trip, and of course
trying a different layout for the furniture around the house!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...