River Fest 2012

RiverFest is around the corner!
I cannot address enough how much fun this event is. {I not only get to enjoy the many family-friendly activities by the river, but I also get to be a tiny part of the whole marketing campaign}. This will be the third year that IPFW hosts this amazing event and I can only say: I can't wait! Every year gets better, and the best part is... It's free for the public and runs from 9 am to midnight! This June 23rd, grab your sunglasses, pack some sunscreen, and head up to the IPFW campus. I promise you won't be disappointed.

This year's kiosk display, I'm proud to say, was all on my plate. Next time you visit the Glenbrook Square Mall, don't forget to check it out and grab your River Fest schedule of events.

Will I see you at RiverFest?





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...