Caricature Assignment

Caricatures can be quite interesting.
It is hard enough to draw realistically, and to exaggerate somebody's features in a way that it still looks like the person and depicts who she/he is... Well, that's some challenge. I've never drawn a caricature. I only remember tracing Mickey Mouse tons of times when I was a kid. To the point where I could draw him from my head (wow-- in a sarcastic tone), but that's about it.
As I endeavor in the completion of this assignment, I will leave you with small bits of these very first caricatures.


UPDATE -- It's getting better and scarier... 
I never mentioned his name -- Juan Son (aka Mussgo -- former member of Porter), whose music plays in my iPod and in my heart as well... OK that was a little over the board. His music is quite interesting, but his voice is just wow. 




And the final piece...


I am pretty sure Juan Son would love this version of him... 
Did I mention?... I even had nightmares with this piece!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...