The Making of a Portfolio - Day One

Portfolio Review is in three weeks and even though I'm starting to freak out and I can feel the beautiful pressure already, I also feel confident I can pull this one off.
Although, it wouldn't be accurate if I count this as day number one of such process. I started this portfolio since day number one of this semester, when I had an idea. I had the idea of making my own custom-sized portfolio case and, so I will adventure to do it. Thus, this is day number one of production -- I've bought part of the materials (matboard, chipboard, cover paper, glue and a very handy cutting board) and will start tracing the case template pretty soon.
...stay tuned...

2 comments:

Amy said...

Good luck! I look forward to viewing the process!

Unknown said...

So do I.
Turns out, our fourth assignment for Illustration is a movie poster or a comic strip that shows what we did during Spring Break...
Well, my spring break will turn out to be a big "drama movie poster." =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...