Covering up an empty wall...

Some time ago I read an article about how popular wall decals (shapes of vinyl applied to a wall) were becoming. I visited the website that this article referred to, and found out how easy was to decorate an empty wall -- and how pricy it could also be.
I thought about it for a while -- how nice it would be to do something similar. One day, as I looked at one of my empty walls I thought about it again, so I ran to the basement, grabbed the left over paint from a few months ago when I decided to get rid of the icky-yucky green color on my dining room, mixed it up, and started to paint.
It's been about two weeks now and I haven't touched the project since then... 



I got a message in my inbox today as if it was reminding me... I need to go back and work on it. 

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love this idea! I might be stealing it to decorate our new house! Our steal you, so you can do it for me ;)

Unknown said...

I would be more than happy to help you Amy!... I could definitely pass the brushes and paint to you =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...